City Hall: 101 S. Fourth St. P.O. Box 99, (Community Building), Trimble, MO 64492 (See Map Under the Location Tab)
- Phone: (816) 357.2228
- Fax: (816) 357.2229
- Municipal Court (816)809.4502
Mayor and Aldermen:
- Jack Lizar
- Toni Hill (President)
- Jay Statham
- John Clevenger
- Mike Shryock
Name: Susan Neff
Availability: Mondays from 9:00am to 5:00 pm and Wednesdays from 9:00am to 4:00pm at City Hall. To leave a voicemail message (816) 357.2228.
Cell phone: (816) 982.5119 (Leave a voice mail, or I accept text messages.)
- Licenses: (call for more information)
- Bill Board
- Firework Sales
- Special Use
- Miscellaneous: (call for information)
- Yearly Declaration of Candidacy to run for open positions as Mayor or Alderman (the law has changed, call the City Clerk for more information).
- Yearly Animal Registration and Immunization Clinic
- Rezoning Applications
- Voluntary Annexation Applications
- Agenda Requests (to request time to talk with the Board of Aldermen at a regular meeting).
Rentals: Community Building Rentals (call (816) 357.2228 for all questions and availability).
- Court Clerk’s Name: Jeanette Chastain
- Questions and Availability: Call her City Cell Phone: (816) 809.4502
- Mailing Address: Trimble Municipal Court, P.O. Box 25, Trimble, MO 64492
- Physical Address: 201 Port Arthur (mail slot in front door to drop of tickets).
- Online Ticket Payment: www.trafficpayment.com (follow online instructions).
- Place Held: 101 So. Fourth St. – Trimble Community Building/City Hall. (See Map Under Locations Tab.)
- Dates: The first Tuesday, every other month beginning in January each year. January, March, May, July, September, November.
- Time: 4:30 p.m.
Pay in Person: The City Clerk is available on most Mondays and Wednesdays to accept fines. Call City Hall (816) 357.2228 for availability and information. (These times are subject to change.)
Name: Nellie Peeler
Availability: Please Call and leave a voice mail message. (816) 357.2228.
City Services: Sewer
- Sewer Billing : For All Billing Information (Call City Hall)
- Sewer Clerk: Debbie Oatman
- Availability: By phone only. Call City Hall at (816) 357.2228, for information or to leave a message.
- New Residents (homeowners only). Call City Hall to have account changed into your name. (816) 357.2228
- New Service: Set up new account
- Moving: Stop service and forward last bill
- Payment Arrangements:
Monthly Sewer Payments
- City of Trimble Sewer Department
- P.O. Box 99
- Trimble, MO 64492
Drop Off Payment:
- City of Trimble City Hall
- 101 S. Fourth St. (Trimble Community Building)
- Trimble, MO 64492
- Brass Mail Slot at City Hall or
- Pay in person: Monday or Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (These hours are subject to change – call first.)
Police Coverage: The Clinton County Sheriff’s Department Patrols Trimble
- Non-Emergency: Clinton County Sheriff’s Department
- Phone: (816) 539.2156
- For Emergencies: Call 911